- Size 182.9 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Gemini Bilisim Teknolojileri Anonim Sirketi
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-04-15
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Kirpy and Spiny is introducing a distinct reading experience to our children!
What age range is Kirpy and Spiny developed for?
It is developed for all children aged 6 to 11 years and whom special education teachers find it suitable for with no age restriction.
What is meant by distinct experience?
Words or sentences are highlighted while listening to the dubbed story at Read to Me and Auto Play modes. These features help kids who are learning to read, who have difficulty in reading and those who read with the support of a pointing finger.
While reading at Book Mode, preferred typeface can be selected. The font sizes, background colour can be changed and a reading ruler with different colours can be used. The reader can record his/her voice and listen which enables them to find and correct mistakes on their own. With all these features this book application eases the reading process and turns it into an enjoyable experience.
How do special children benefit from the game?
Kirpy and Spiny is also a book designed considering the needs of children coping with Dyslexia (Reading/Special learning disability). While reading at Book Mode, Dyslexia typeface among other typefaces can be selected.
Common characteristics of Dyslexia often include:
• Reading below the expected level of a child's age,
• Difficulty in understanding instructions,
• Difficulty associating sounds with letters and letters with sounds,
• Problems remembering the sequence of things,
• Difficulty seeing and hearing similarities and differences in letters and words,
• Difficulty sounding out the pronunciation of an unfamiliar word,
• Difficulty spelling.
Our book is developed in an entertaining way, taking into consideration the educational treatment principles so to help children with Dyslexia.
What is a Family Record?
Parents, grandparents, other family members and teachers can read and record their voices, attach their photos and save as a memory to these books at Book Mode.
Important Note: If you delete the application from your device, your saved recordings and photos will be lost.