- Size 52.6 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Nicholaos Mouzourakis
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
KansasCityShuffle is a card game about outpacing your opponent. Too far up or down, and someone will win and score points! Not enough challenge for you? Mix and match between 10 different gameplay rule options for 614,400 game possibilities. Find your favorite and play with your friends! Or if you're still looking for some fun, pit 4 AI's against each other and watch them battle each other with blazing speed! Also includes an Undo/Redo feature if you make a mistake or would like to see the outcome of a different play.
• Innovative new card game from independent developer in Montreal.
• 10 different gameplay rules/options to choose from.
• 2-4 players that can be any combination of Human, Easy AI, or Hard AI.
• Undo/Redo buttons.
• Innovative card submission; use double-taps, dragging, tap-to-select, or even 3D Touch to play your cards!
• All UI interactions have been carefully re-thought and re-designed from industry conventions to deliver a streamlined experience to both new and experienced players.
• Adaptive Tutorial System that delivers non-intrusive tutorials to players as soon as their situation arises.
And of course, as with all games created by Nicholaos Mouzourakis, easter eggs exist to be found! Enjoy!
- Always Remember Me
- Always Sometimes Monsters
- Always Sunny: Gang Goes Mobile
- Always Up! HD
- AlyssaW Bug Bubble Trouble
- Am bani de dat !
- Am I Different
- Am I Stupid Test - Stupid Test - Check your Knowledge!
- Am I Winning?
- Am Land - German Reading Book for Children Reading Level One
- AM Pang
- AMA Apfel Lernspiele
- AMA Bauer Rudi
- AMA Früchtchen Hüpf
- AMA Früchte Sortier Spiel