- Size 153.8 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: International Technology Consulting LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-12-13
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
**NEW!** Added ability to WARP to Kanji you may already know and learn JLPT & Textbook kanji! Tap the tab in the upper center and press Inventory!
Learn kanji from stories based on their parts with daily lessons in a fun RETRO ARCADE-STYLE game!
\- Learn kanji in daily lessons - 5 at a time!
\- Animated stroke order diagrams! View them offline!
\- Learn entertaining stories that tie together all the parts of the kanji, just like in James Heisig's "Remembering the Kanji"!
\- No experience with Japanese necessary - you can start learning Japanese like a pro in no time!
\- Assemble kanji from their parts and fight monstrous aliens in the process!
\- An advanced mode for users who want to learn how to read kanji and hear their pronunciations!
\- Hear spoken Japanese to understand pronunciations!
\- Learn Japanese words!
\- *NEW* Learn JLPT kanji only if you want to do so! (Tap tab at top -> Click Inventory -> Click "JLPT Kanji")
\- *NEW* Skip kanji you already know! (Tap tab at top -> Click Inventory -> Find kanji you want to learn, click it, and tap "Warp to this kanji")
\- *NEW* See the stroke order of kanji!
\- In-app kanji lookup dictionary that works offline!
\- Four modes of play - Learn, Battle, Timed, and Words!
\- Offline capability so you can brush up on kanji on flights!
\- Progress is maintained if you get a new device or even switch to iPhone!
\- Discounts on scientists' birthdays!
\- A special surprise ending for anyone who gets through all 2200 kanji!
\- Great for students, lovers of Manga & Anime, and anyone who appreciates Japanese food and culture!
[You can also re-learn Kanji you have mastered - great if you know most of the initial Kanji! Just click on the grey tab in the top-center, then click on Inventory. Find the Kanji you want to warp to or re-learn and click it, then press the buttons for Warp and Re-Learn in there!]
No prior knowledge of Japanese required! Great for Kids and Adults alike! Power up your space ship and fight the Ignoramoid invasion! Learn as you go, using an innovative, simple lesson-based approach to this amazing language. Create Japanese characters, known as kanji, from their building blocks with a few clicks of the mouse in less than *FIVE* minutes a day!
You'll be amazed at how quickly you can recognize kanji characters in anime, in tattoos, on sushi menus, and almost everywhere you look these days! Learn a new life skill that will let you travel the world and meet new, interesting people. People have already used this system to navigate around Japan like a pro!
And this isn't some quiz that someone called a game. This innovative system comes complete with a built-in dictionary where you can look up kanji by their meaning, pronunciation, and even by the shapes that make them up! Learn up to 2,200 kanji - covering all Jouyou/jōyō Kanji - enough to read a newspaper! KanGenius uses the method by Robert Heisig in his amazing book, Remembering the Kanji (RTK), volume 1. You can understand kanji based on their building blocks and make stories from them to never forget kanji! Best of all, it's fun! Use your skill to blast away aliens while you learn! Fun for all ages!
Open to all levels of learning, from beginner to advanced! Advanced learners can turn on a special Advanced Mode where they can utilize learning mnemonics and learn all meanings and pronunciations. Learn all Jouyou/jōyō kanji in order to pass every JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test)! Use the world-renowned Heisig method as seen in Remembering the Kanji (RTK), volume 1!
What do you have to lose? Give it a try and show your friends how quickly and easily you can learn to read this amazing language.
Banzai! Let's do this! Show them you can master kanji and become a KanGenius!
P.S. Current players and prior Kanji Learners- go here if you'd like to skip ahead to Kanji more on your level: http://www.kangenius.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68:want-to-skip-ahead&catid=7&Itemid=489
- Learn English Vocabulary With Pictures
- Learn English Vocabulary Words
- Learn English Vocabulary | Preschool and kindergarten | learning games for kids : free
- Learn English Vocabulary — Language Arts Quiz
- Learn English Vocabulary-:-learning Education games for kids
- Learn English vocabulary: learn numbers 1 to 100 - free education games for kids and toddlers
- Learn English With Amy Lite
- Learn English With El Chavo
- Learn English With el Chavo For iPhone
- Learn English with Epic Language Games
- Learn English with Lingo Arcade
- Learn English with Lingo Arcade PRO
- Learn English with Little Brown Bear : a kids app with educational games, songs and activities to le...
- Learn English With Photos
- Learn English With Quiz Games