- Size 2.6 MB
- Ratings 5
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
InitiativeBoard is a no-frills tracking aid for initiative and damage/hit points in d20 role playing game rounds like Pathfinder, Starfinder or D&D.
Get rid of pencil and paper, and start dragging tiles for players and NPCs on the grid. Starting new encounters is a matter of seconds.
Supports configurable conditions with automatic round countdowns.
Organize your games in up to five campaigns with ten players each.
First, tap on the Settings (gears) button in the lower left and enter player names for campaign 1 and a name for that campaign. When done, tap "Restart" on the main screen (2nd icon on the bottom row).
In the top right there is a button "1" for the first NPC. Tap on the "+" button to create more NPCs as needed.
To start an encounter, drag the player tiles from the top row to the positions for their initiative value.
Tap on "Start" at the bottom of the board. The tile with the highest initiative value will be marked as "active", shown as a black border.
Continue tapping "Next" to move the active marker to the next player or NPC.
- Offroad Parking Challenge 3D
- Offroad Pick & Drop Bus
- Offroad Pickup Driving: Cargo Truck Driver
- Offroad Pickup Truck Driver 3d 2017
- Offroad Pickup Truck Simulator
- Offroad Pickup Truck: Hill Dri
- Offroad Police Bike Driving - Motorcycle Ride
- OffRoad Police Bike Transport – Motorbike Driving
- Offroad Police Bus Hill Driver
- Offroad Police Car Chase Prison Escape Racing Game
- Offroad Police Car DE
- Offroad Police Car Driving
- Offroad Police Car Transporter & Truck Steering
- Offroad Police Jeep Simulator & Cop Driving Game
- Offroad Police Legends 2016 – Extreme 4x4 border driving & Virtual Steering Ultra Simulator