- Size 16.6 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Thanh Vu Truong
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-08-27
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
IELTS 2000 General Word List (Learn And Practice)
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is required for entry to university in the UK and other countries.
There is no specific vocabulary section in the IELTS test but you will need to understand and be able to use a large number of words to do well in all sections of the exam.
General word list is basic set of both IELTS tests. For general test takers, it helps you get a good mark. If you are academic test taker, you have to know this list as your fundamental vocabulary. Based on it, enrich your IELTS academic vocabulary.
Every test contains 20 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. In the end of each test you can check your answers.
At the end of each test is evaluated your score, which you can later improve.
- Happy Wheels 2016 - An Endless Arcade Adventure
- Happy Wheels Demolition Derby Racing
- Happy Wheels Grandma!
- Happy Whoopee
- Happy Wings!
- Happy Words: Online Word Game
- Happy World - Run And Jump
- Happy Yummy Pop Mania
- Happy Zombie Birds: Eat the Fatty Birdies
- Happy Zoo - Wild Animals
- Happy Zoo: The Party Free
- Happy-Touch® Puzzle - Set 2 - Around The House