- Size 68 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Tudorel Irimia
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-04-23
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Books store a lot of stories that can be fiction or true. This story took place in the library. One morning, when the library opened for visitors, it turned out that all the books had been mixed up, and did not lie in their places. At first, we thought it was a bad joke, but when it repeated for several weeks, it was not funny anymore. No one knows who is doing that and why. We need the help of a detective who has experience in solving unusual problems, noticing small details! You do it by force, so start faster to solve this puzzle!
1\. 48 Amazing levels that will challenge your vision and perception every step of the way.
2\. Stunning graphics
3\. Hundreds of hidden objects with various difficulties.
4\. Exciting mini games that will test your mettle and brain.
5\. Hints to get you out of tight spots when you fail to find objects on time.
6\. Mysterious story line while you search objects to make the game more exciting.
- Chalkboard American Presidents
- Chalkboard Anagrams
- Chalkboard Basics - Listen
- Chalkboard Fractions - Kids Math Adding Mixed Fractions
- Chalkboard Math
- Chalkboard Math PEMDAS
- Chalkboard Mines
- Chalkboard Physics
- Chalkboard Pinball
- Chalkboard Spelling
- Chalkboard Stunts
- ChalkBoard Sudoku