Play sounds in voice chats in high digital quality. Add sounds or music to your microphone signal so others will hear it, too.
## About This Software
Play sounds in voice chats in high digital quality. Try the free demo now!
You probably heard of soundboard, where people put sounds together like the
popular Duke Nukem sounds. With Soundpad you can play them not only to
yourself, but also to others.
* Play sounds in voice chats
Works in any voice related application like Teamspeak, Mumble, Skype, Discord
or games like Dota2, CS:GO or PUBG.
Set hotkeys for each and every sound file and play them quickly while ingame.
* Sound recorder and editor
Soundpad has a built-in Sound recorder, which allows you to record what you
hear. The integrated editor helps you to cut the sounds quickly.
* Volume normalization
Some of your sound files are quiet while others are too loud? The integrated
volume normalization will equalize the volume, so it meets the volume of your
* Easy setup
Soundpad extends your default recording device, which most commonly is your
microphone, without installing additional devices.
After a system restart you can enjoy playing sounds on your microphone.
* Supported file types
aac, flac, m4a, mp3, ogg, wav, wma
## Important notice:
* Soundpad installs an audio driver extension, which requires a system restart when you run Soundpad for the first time.
* Furthermore, Soundpad requires deactivated Windows Audio DRM validation in order to work. If you want to watch a DRM protected DVD and run Soundpad at the same time, one of both will not work. You can toggle DRM validation in the options, when you are about to watch or listen to DRM protected media.
_Check out the demo and start collecting your individual sounds!_
Minimum system requirements for Win
CPU: Intel or AMD with 1 GHz or faster
RAM: 512 MB RAM
OS: Windows 7 or newer
SOUND CARD: A sound card must be installed
HDD Space: 20 MB available space
Additional: At least one audio recording device, e.g. microphone
- 360 Internet Security 2013 4.3
- ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Adobe Premiere Elements 13
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Adventure Game Studio
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security 8.0
- Alertus Desktop Alert