FaceRig Studio is a professional software which enables anyone to digitally embody CGI characters using different motion tracking sensors. The output can be streamed in real time, saved as a movie or exported as .fbx animation.
## About This Software
FaceRig Studio is a professional software which enables anyone to digitally
embody CGI characters using different motion tracking sensors. The output can
be streamed in real time, saved as a movie or exported as .fbx animation. It
is meant to be an open creation platform so everybody can make their own
characters, backgrounds or props and import them into FaceRig Studio.
This Facerig Studio for Individual Creators licence represents a one time
perpetual seat for commercial use by professional individuals and small and
medium enterprises (SME).
We define a SME as a company whose total income in the previous fiscal year
was less than the equivalent of $200 000 US dollars, an individual operating
social media accounts that have a follower or subscriber count that is less
than 100 000 per social media platform, a strictly non-profit organization or
a registered charity. (for full legal information please read the EULA).
This license does not allow the program to be operated by the public at large,
for that use case you need the Studio for Event Booths license.
English, FR, IT, GE, SP, JP, RU, CH are fully supported as languages.
* Real time head and expression motion capture in an input video stream, (also with audio analysis).
* Combining tracked data with additional optional sensors (Perception Neuron, Leap Motion, Intel Realsense) and virtual puppeteering input for hand motion.
* Timeline Editor to assemble and tweak performances
* On-the-fly animation re-targeting for the tracked data and applying the animation on a user selected 3d model, with audio processing (voice alteration)
* Rendering and lighting the animated model in real time, in a user selected background.
* Encoding the rendered video and sending it further as output from a virtual webcam
* .fbx and .dae animation export
* Provide the interface for tuning the parameters of all operations above.
* 50+ original avatars that you may use commercially. For a complete list of avatars available please check on the official site
* Open creation platform: you can make your own models or backgrounds (outside of FaceRig Studio), import and use them as your avatars.
* The models need to be created according to a set of published specs.
To get the FaceRig Studio best practices and sample date for mo-cap, please
check the forum.
FaceRig Studio for Individual Creators - One seat, perpetual, for professional
individuals, small and medium enterprises, registered charities, cultural or
Minimum system requirements for Win
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 3.20GHz or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB RAM
OS: Windows® 7 or later
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 or equivalent
Direct X: Version 11
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
HDD Space: 5 GB available space
Additional: For image based tracking you need a webcam. For sound base tracking you need a microphone. The requirements are based on desktop systems, not mobile (netbooks, ultrabooks, laptops, tablet pc). The mobile versions of processors and graphics adapters are not equivalent to the desktop ones. If you have a mobile PC please make sure the charger is plugged, you are running on the best graphic adapter and in high performance mode. We do not recommend low end integrated graphics adapters.
- 360 Internet Security 2013 4.3
- ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Adobe Premiere Elements 13
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Adventure Game Studio
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security 8.0
- Alertus Desktop Alert