Soar across vast landscapes and battle opponents with a unique take on flight combat racing. Get ready to break the sound barrier in this deceptively simple game that will always be a challenge, so buckle up and get ZEROED!
## About This Game
This game plays WAY better with a controller.
You can play on keyboard, but it’s going to be hard to keep up with
## High-speed racing that keeps you off the walls
…because there are no walls! We built this in a way that would remove
obstacles you might slam into and bring you to a stop. You’re either going to
be going fast or really fast.
* The more you rotate your ship, the slower you go. Move efficiently!
* Keep your energy bar high because the lower it is, the slower you go!
* Don’t boost all your energy away! Use it in small amounts frequently to recover speed!
## Color & combat
Out-maneuvering your opponents is only half of the battle in this racer.
Currently with 4 distinct weapons and plans for many more, you’ll have plenty
of options to ruin your opponent’s day. Bright and colorful explosions will
litter the track as players aim to reduce each other’s energy, which reduces
their top speed.
Check out the tutorial in the “Info” section.
Given we did things so differently, there’s going to be a lot for you to
learn, but don’t be discouraged! We include both text and video tutorials to
try to get you up to speed as quickly as possible!
## Travel through varied surroundings
Bright and natural scenery is what we hope separates us from most other high-
speed racers. We’ve noticed the genre is saturated with dark, claustrophobic
and mechanical surroundings, so we wanted to put a different spin on it! Check
out our 4 dynamic landscapes:
* Bring the heat to a frozen arctic sea and melt the competition. There are no Lion Seals on this ice sheet, but don’t worry, your opponents should be enough to look out for!
* Get your hipster fighter on in luscious mountains and deciduous woodlands. We’re not here to tear down forests… We’re here to tear through them!
* If you like piña coladas, you’ll love love getting caught in your opponents’ draft trails over these beaches. Turns out any paradise is a little less relaxing with enough explosives!
* Don’t forget to bring your canteen to these desert cliffs. It might be safer to fill it with jet fuel for backup instead of water, though!
Single player practice against CPU opponents
Online quick play against random players
Online rooms you can invite your friends to
“ZeroHour” online mode that is like a competitive tournament
“ZeroHour” offline mode against CPU opponents
Credits system where you earn new ships, skins and weapons. You can also
choose to pay extra instead but it’ll be pay-to-customize, not pay-to-win
Online team and battle modes as well as more variations to the current modes
and text/voice communication
Single-player modes that offer a deeper experience including a full-fledged
Weapon options that will allow you to find the loadout that suits you best
Ships from the past, present, future and whatever original stuff we can think
up with different skins so you’re stylin’ while you’re flyin’
Track and ship skin editor
## See you in the air!