### Steam Store Description
Zero-G is a futuristic sports game in zero gravity inspired by Speed Ball and
* 1-3 player cooperative campaign (Shared screen)
* 2-6 player competitive multiplayer (Shared screen)
* Unique “one controller to control them all” control scheme in single player
* Short matches in “shared screen multiplayer” makes for a great party game
* 12 different teams with unique AI
* 8 different playfield arenas with special gameplay rules
* Best played with a controller
## About me:
* Game Programmer on “Total Overdose”, “Chili con Carnage”, “Watchmen part I and II”, “LIMBO”, and “INSIDE”
* Zero-G is my spare time one man project.
* Originally created Zero-G in Amos Basic on the Amiga in 1992.