Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule: Breed and Battle, frequently abbreviated “MCBB”, is the first Yu-Gi-Oh! video game, released by Konami on July 23, 1998 for the Playstation. It features a more well-developed variant of the Capsule Monster Chess game from the manga.
Monster Capsule: Breed and Battle is the only video game to feature Capsule Monster Chess, though Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule GB features a modified version of the game and many of the monsters from MCBB, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum features the spinoff game Capsule Monsters.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule: Breed and Battle primarily features characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga. The player raises and trains Capsule Monsters to defeat opponents in a tournament. Opponents include Yugi Mutou, Katsuya Jonouchi, Anzu Mazaki, Mokuba Kaiba, Ryo Bakura, Sugoroku Mutou, Seto Kaiba and Dark Yugi.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Game Series [View Yu-Gi-Oh! Full Game Series]
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- A Hole In Space
- A hermit crab is finding a house
- A Calm Memory Game
- A Day
- Surprise Mechanic: The Gaming Trivia
- Nest Lander
- My Universe – School Teacher
- //TODO: today Original Soundtrack
- A Conversation With Mister Rabbit
- A Frog’s Tale
- 2D Platformer GAME (Toy Factory)