You Died but a Necromancer revived you was developed by BolHut, Released in 2019-04-19
You Died but a Necromancer revived you was Released on Windows,Linux,Switch
You Died but a Necromancer revived you is a Single & Co-op game
You Died… but a Necromancer revived you! And will keep reviving you back to their crazy tower of death until you reach the top floor and get rid of them, allowing you to finally be free…
Reaching the top to challenge the Necromancer is no easy feat, the pathways are narrow and full of traps: chainsaws, spikes, cannons, flamethrowers… On top of that, the floor behind you will start exploding if you take too long!
Can you stop this **madness?**
Or will you **give up?**
The main game consists of 5 areas of 4 floors each that you have to complete without getting hit a single time otherwise you will be revived at the last checkpoint.
* **Procedural Levels:** Every floor is different!
* **Up,Down,Left,Right!:** Simple to pick up but hard to master
* **Up to 4 players:** Cooperate! Only one needs to complete the floor
* **Versus mode:** Or compete! Let’s see who completes the floor first
* **Endless mode:** How high can you climb without dying?
* **Customizable difficulty:** Settings to make the game easier, harder or just for fun
* **+30 characters:** Lots of characters to choose from! They do not bring any gameplay advantage – it’s all about taking your favorite skeleton into the tower.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo E8400||INTEL Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz|
|VRAM||512 MB||1 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB|
|OS||Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x84/x64||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX Compatible||DirectX Compatible|
|HDD Space||300 MB||500 MB free|
|Game Analysis||In terms of game file size, you will need at least 300 MB of free disk space available. You Died but a Necromancer revived you system requirements state that you will need at least 2 GB of RAM. An Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU is required at a minimum to run You Died but a Necromancer revived you. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS graphics card you can play the game. You Died but a Necromancer revived you will run on PC system with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x84/x64 and upwards. Additionally it has a Linux version.|
|Minimum System Requirements|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|OS||Ubuntu 16 or higher|
|Graphics Card||500 MB|
|HDD Space||300 MB available space|