Yorg was developed by Ya2
Yorg was Released on Windows,Mac,Linux
Yorg is a Single & Multiplayer game
**Yorg** is a free open source racing game for Windows , OSX and Linux .
The main elements of the game are:
* third person visual perspective;
* arcade -style;
* 8 different drivers to choose from;
* 8 different cars (at the moment, but much more to come!);
* 6 different tracks (as above, this is just the current state of art, our designers are already working on more of them);
* AI ;
* power-ups (who said cheating is for losers?);
* weapons (oh yes, you will fire your enemies up!);
* championships (so you can show you it wasn’t just a one time luck!);
* multiplayer (because is funnier to rule over friends, than over machines!;
* local multiplayer (planned for release 0.11);
* joypad support, particle effects and several performance improvements will be published as soon as Panda3D 1.10 will be released.
The current stable release is **0.10** but, of course, a lot is still to be developed: some of the next releases are already planned, as you can see, but much more is on development .
More information and news on Yorg’s status can be found on our site.
” Yorg is a very fun racing game in the style of MicroMachines, and we recommend all of you to try without further delay. ” (Jugando En Linux)
“I think they’ve got a great start here and it could really turn into something awesome if they keep on developing it.” (GamingOnLinux)
“Yorg is already giving a lot of fun right now. The tracks are quite substantial, varied and challenging.” (LinuxCommunity)
” It all looks very well made; anyone looking for some arcady action racing should give this a try!” (Free Game News)
” The whole reminds a bit the recently released Micro Machines World Series.” (Holarse)
NB Disable shaders and reduce cars’ number in order to play on slower machines.
PS Please, consider supporting us! 😉 Thank you!