You begin as a beaten Dark Lord sitting in the castle debris. Good news: you have servants to obey your orders and one superpower: you can teleport with your crew and the whole castle at any time. These plus your ingenuity will help you reestablish your dominance.
## About This Game
You begin as a modest Dark Lord, not very rich, not powerful at all. But you
have a superpower: you can teleport your castle with all your belongings at
any time you want, and it turns out you’ll have to jump to and fro pretty
You can jump to a particular region to get specific resources but most of the
time you don’t know the precise landing point. Therefore you have infinite
places to explore and find what you need.
You have cute diligent servants to obey your orders. Manage them properly,
they can mine, build fortifications, craft stuff for you.
Find your unique way to protect your castle and crew, baddies aren’t sleeping!
## Key features
* Several maps giving different experience
* You’re constantly jumping between these maps
* You don’t have to start afresh after jumping to a new map, you keep your castle and all your belongings in it with you (because rebuilding your castle many times can be very annoying)
* Small block size allows to create fine buildings
* Water and sand simulation
* Many maps are autogenerated, this creates infinite variety interesting to explore
* Final goal is to build custom traps to beat very strong enemies. Brute force is not an option, they are too strong. Use your ingenuity to create decent fortifications or your castle will be destroyed by some unpleasant surprise – to be released
Inspired by Dwarf Fortress and Terraria.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 / AMD FX|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 64bit|
|Graphics Card||Nvidia 460 Series / AMD 75XX or higher|
|Direct X||Version 9.0|
|HDD Space||5 GB available space|