Fly and crawl through levels on a mythical beast, killing dudes with magic (and dragon stuff).
## About This Game
A flying experience that ISN’T ON RAILS. You control where you go. Your Wyvern
is nimble and maneuverable–not just in the air and on the ground, but on
walls and ceilings too. Guide the Wyvern by seizing the reins and directing
him towards your enemies, which your Wyvern will trample and bite!
You are a wyvern-riding lich wielding proper magic. You get to kill dudes with
both your wyvern and your magic. Four elements that can be combined for up to
* Practice arena — Test your magic on some training dummies.
* Phylactery Defense — Defend your base against a golem and its army.
* Airship Takedown — Take to the clouds and destroy a giant airship.
* Titan Takedown — Destroy a mountain-sized beast before it fully awakens.
* Castle army assault (“Musou” Mode) — Seize control of spawns and push the offensive against a castle.
* Wave Defense — Destroy an army of incoming enemies.
* Ball pit (not on a Wyvern) — Roll around in a sticky hamster ball, picking up items.
Cast spells by drawing symbols in the air or on floating magic circles. The
bigger the symbol, the bigger the spell. The faster you tap the spell circle
or draw the symbol, the faster the spell moves. Use spells to let your dragon
to breathe the elements. Summon spears of ice and fire. Pull swords out of the
void that slice the air itself with fire, then throw an armory’s worth of them
at your opponents with a wind spell!
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel I5 4690S||Intel I5 4690S|
|RAM||4 GB RAM||6 MB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7||Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||GeForce GTX 1060||GeForce GTX 1080|
|HDD Space||4 GB available space||4 MB available space|