Warehouse Manager was developed by xIconikkx, Released in 2018-02-04
Warehouse Manager was Released on Windows,Mac,Linux
Warehouse Manager is a Single & Multiplayer game
Welcome and Thank you for reading about this game.
**About my self:**
My name is Chad Fisher and I have been using Unity for about 2-3 Years. The last year I have really taken into game development and C# in general. I have wanted to make a game and release it and gather feedback. Here is my chance!
**About the game:**
The game is about Warehouse Management. Your main role will be to designate delivery’s and note them down for future reasons. Your main vehicle of choice will be the **Forklift** , but other vehicles and tools are available. You will receive delivery, your choose will be to decline or accept them. You then have a limited time to take the pallets of the truck ( ** I would like to add a Free-play mode with no time limits. ** ) You will then have to mark the pallets as “Ready.” The pallets will then get processed, but if the pallet moves, the process will stop and will have to start from the beginning again! Once the process is done, you can then order a Lorry to come and pick up the pallets you have collected.
** Whats working at the moment? **
* Order System – Accept or Decline orders offered to you,
* Pallet Manager – Each individual pallet listed, modify where its located & if its ready to be processed,
* Vehicles – Truck with Trailer physics, Forklift with controls, Van and more to come,
* Different Types of Pallets, such as size and what it looks like.
* With the truck you can open the sides of the trailer or the back doors,
* With the Van you can open the rear doors,
* The Forklift allows you to lift and transport pallets,
**What needs to be done?**
* Environment – The environment is just currently a simple terrain (Boring),
* Models need to be completed.
**What would I like to add?**
I would like to add a ‘Money’ system, so you can make the warehouse bigger, build second floors, or just purchase more racking!
I would also like to try and implement multiplayer, can be done; but will take a while.
**Thanks for reading!**
### **ALL MODELS ARE PLACEHOLDERS AND ARE TO BE REPLACED IN THE FUTURE!**