Vertigo Remastered is a top-to-bottom reworking of the original 2016 VR game featuring new visuals and, crucially, many of gameplay updates seen in the upcoming Vertigo 2.
Explore the sprawling underground facilities of Planck Interdimensional's Quantum Reactor, filled with dark secrets, adorable drones, and parallel universes. You find yourself in the bowels of this machine after being whisked away from your home, and, armed with only the tools you can find, you must make your way to the surface, and the truth.
Face the challenge of escaping the depths of the quantum reactor.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel i5 4690k||Intel i5 4690k|
|OS||Windows 7 or higher||Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||NVidia 970 or AMD equivalent||NVidia 1080ti or AMD equivalent|
|HDD Space||4 GB available space||4 GB available space|
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- A Hole In Space
- A hermit crab is finding a house
- A Calm Memory Game
- A Day
- Surprise Mechanic: The Gaming Trivia
- Nest Lander
- My Universe – School Teacher
- //TODO: today Original Soundtrack
- A Conversation With Mister Rabbit
- A Frog’s Tale
- 2D Platformer GAME (Toy Factory)