Your goal in Ultris is to make solid horizontal lines. To do so, you must move and rotate the bricks until a line is made. When a line is made, it will disappear, and everything above it will drop down. Every ten lines you make, the level will go up, and the speed will increase.
You gain points for the speed you play each brick. So, by dropping a brick to the bottom, it will have been played faster, and you will gain extra points. You will also gain points for the more lines you make at once. For example, if you make four lines at once, you get more than four times the points earned when you get one line.
Also, you can see the next piece you’ll get in the NEXT section. This can enable you to plan your future moves.
- Koloro – Original Soundtrack
- Kung Fu Jesus
- KurtzPel – Aqua Basic Weapon Set
- KurtzPel – Aqua Dual Sword
- KurtzPel – Gold Ring Swimsuit Costume Set
- KurtzPel – Hawaiian Beachwear Costume Set
- KurtzPel – Rash Guard Costume Set
- L.S.S II
- LA Deadzone
- Ladies Orders
- Lady and Blade
- Lama Drama FPS
- Land of War – The Beginning