Trikaya is an atmospheric first-person puzzle game where the player explores a long-forgotten temple and pieces together a mighty and mysterious artifact to master Wind, Earth, and Fire magic to solve puzzles and uncover the intriguing history of the extraordinary artifact.
## About This Game
A fabled artifact locked away centuries ago due to its capabilities of
manipulating the elements lies within an ancient temple. Due to the lasting
passage of time, the artifact has become weakened and when approached the
embedded elemental gems scatter from the artifact. The player wields the
opportunity to capture and claim ownership of the priceless artifact, explore
the archaic temple and recover all the missing elemental gems, and restore it
to its ultimate potential.
* Collect the Wind gem to summon powerful gusts of wind to mobilize objects.
* Acquire the Earth gem to create a mass of rock that can be used to shoot and destroy objects, and generate great pillars that will allow you to reach new heights.
* Obtain the Fire gem to incinerate objects in your way and reveal hidden paths never traversed before.
Complete the artifact by attaching its final elusive piece, the White gem, to
restore it to its former glory and become worthy of commanding the land’s most
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel i5-6600K, AMD 2600X or better||Intel i7-5930K or AMD 3600X or better|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GTX 770; AMD Radeon 6950 HD; 4GB VRAM or better||NVIDIA GTX 1060 or better; AMD Radeon 580 or better; 6GB VRAM or better|
|HDD Space||760 MB available space||760 MB available space|
- Flashover MegaSector
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- A Hole In Space
- A hermit crab is finding a house
- Dorky Fork
- Planet Of Pirates
- Rascal Fight
- Maitetsu:Pure Station
- Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch
- A Calm Memory Game
- SCP: Ascension
- Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl
- Better Boyfriend