For a thousand years the world has believed itself to be at peace. But behind the scenes, the forgotten group once known as The Terrorforce has reawakened and are using divide and conquer tactics to destabilize the worldâ€™s economic, social, and political norms. Tensions are rising between the many races of the world but luckily a small number of people remember the past and are determined to not let history repeat itself.
Towards The Pantheon is a 2D top down role-playing game in development where players journey through lush forests, freezing plains of snow, dystopian cyberpunk cities, and barren wastelands to find and defeat the source of The Terrorforce at The Pantheon.
Gone are the RPG clichÃ©s of potions, wars between elemental gods, and the journey where someone accidentally stumbles upon a unique magical power that enables only them to save the world. Instead Towards The Pantheon is a unique and unusual game that follows the unlikely team of Freyja the warrior, Bam the cat, Mishima the cyborg, and Phenez the dead on their simultaneously lighthearted, fun, dark, and painful journey.
Drawing inspiration from a variety of classics ranging from Paper Mario, Silent Hill, and Golden Sun, Towards The Pantheon is a personal game that is currently aiming for a Summer 2017 release.
– Ability to switch between the four main characters, each with unique overworld mechanics.
– Turn based combat system where each character has unique battle mechanics.
– A huge fully connected overworld with an additional transportation system.
– More than 10 regions to explore including lush forests, freezing snow lands, cyberpunk cities, barren wastelands, and a desolate mansion.
– Dialog and support systems that allow for further character development and stat boosts.
– A full original soundtrack that combines modern production techniques with SNES/GBC/Genesis era synthesizers. The soundtrack will be released as both an Original Soundtrack (~70 minutes) and Complete Soundtrack (containing every song in the game).
– A unique and complex overarching storyline that ties together over 5 races spanning over 10 regions, each contributing to a deep and rich lore.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo E8400||2GHz+|
|VRAM||256 MB||512 MB|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||3 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
|Graphics Card||128 MB||512 MB|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX Compatible||DirectX Compatible|
|HDD Space||685 MB available space||685 MB available space|
|Game Analysis||Towards The Pantheon system requirements state that you will need at least 2 GB of RAM. Additionally, the game developers recommend somewhere around 3 GB of RAM in your system. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 graphics card you can play the game. Futhermore, an NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS is recommended in order to run Towards The Pantheon with the highest settings. You will need at least 685 MB of free disk space to install Towards The Pantheon. An Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU is required at a minimum to run Towards The Pantheon. However, the developers recommend a CPU greater or equal to an Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz to play the game. Towards The Pantheon will run on PC system with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 and upwards.|
You must log in to post a comment