Tourney the medieval tournament simulator. build the ultimate medieval tournament, and lead your house to glory!
## About This Game
Tourney is a medieval tournament simulation game that will allow you to build
and manage a tournament ground. You’ll invite knights and have them
participate in jousts, sword fighting and archery contests. You’ll attract
nobles and peasants and try to keep them entertained!
* You’ll be able to make event areas for jousting, melee and archery
* There will be lots of outlet buildings such as apothecaries, blacksmiths, ale wagons and hog roasts to make money from your visitors
* Hire staff members such as jesters, guards and troubadours
* Where Tourney differs from more traditional sim games is that you are both running the tournament, but you will have a vested interest in the competitors…
* You are the head of a noble house, so you can select champions to compete. You can (if you choose to) influence how you champions perform in the events.
* You can select tactics, set the running order to be more favourable, and exploit weaknesses in your opponents
* Tournaments can be brutal places. Make sure you keep an eye out for your knights and prevent them getting killed, develop them with training, and buy them better gear and potions
* There are 13 playable houses each with its own heraldry & roster of unique champions. Each house is based in legend or history
There will be a single player story campaign with several hours of gameplay.
There will also be a stand alone scenario, with more being released after
The game fuses different styles of management gameplay where you are both
responsible for competitors in the tournament, but also the effective set up
and running of the facilities. So certain story stages or scenarios might
require more focus on one or the other.
The campaign story will feature four increasingly impressive legendary
locations, for example a castle in Avalon, the island of Atlantis or the lost
city of flowers: Gulansharo.