The world after a nuclear war. Manage the settlement, learn technology, make decisions, produce weapons, ammunition, organize defense, raid for supplies on other areas, do not let residents die, survive the nuclear winter.
## About This Game
Society Survival Game
## World after a nuclear war
* The surviving population received huge doses of radiation.
* Production in the country is destroyed.
* There are no communications, infrastructure.
* Deficiency of provisions, medicines, fuels and lubricants.
* Predicted fallout.
* In the next 10 days, the average temperature should drop by 15 ° C.
Can a handful of people survive in such conditions? It all depends on you.
## Take command of the settlement
* Provide your people with the most necessary – food, heat, protective equipment.
Cold, lack of supplies, increased radiation background, low discipline – all
this negatively affects your population.
One wrong step in managing a settlement can cost several lives.
Negotiate, repel attacks from marauders and gangs.
Build factories and factories, produce gas masks, body armor, uniforms for
* Monitor the morale of your people, discipline in the settlement.
With low discipline in the settlement, unrest and riots are possible,
escalating into a local civil war.
Make informed decisions, seek compromises in a variety of situations that
occur during the game.
* Make food, stock up on fuel, as the temperature drops every day.
Build greenhouses to produce food. Learn nutritional supplements, build
kitchens for cooking hot foods. Drain gas from cars and gas stations. Heat at
home so that the population does not freeze.
* Arrange the production of weapons and ammunition.
More than 25 types of small arms – pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles,
sniper rifles, machine guns. Three types of ammunition.
* Get resources for construction and production.
Look for resources at a location, collect food, chop trees, mine stone and
The main types of resources: Food, Wood, Stone, Coal, Gasoline, Metal,
More than 20 types of buildings (residential buildings, resource collection,
military buildings, manufacturing, industry and others).
* Raid supplies for other areas.
“Global map” mode – send combat units to raids to other locations.
* Explore technology.
Laboratories and research centers, more than 20 unique technologies.
* Survive the nuclear winter.
Hold on until spring.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster||Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 3 GHz or faster|
|RAM||2048 MB RAM||4096 MB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7/8/10 32-bit||Windows 7/8/10 64-bit|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher||NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX or AMD Radeon RX560 series card or higher|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|HDD Space||500 MB available space||500 MB available space|
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Flashover MegaSector
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk
- IonConquer Online