It’s the last 10 minutes of your favorite sci-fi TV show… except that this time things have gone seriously wrong and The Captain Is Dead!
## About This Game
Based on the frantic and fun board game, The Captain is Dead puts you in
charge of crew members on a besieged starship. You must co-ordinate the crew
to repair critical systems and fend off hostile aliens, or you will share the
captain’s fate. From the Chief Engineer, Weapons Officer, and visiting
Admiral, all the way down to the Ensign and the ship’s Janitor, you must
combine your unique talents to avoid utter annihilation in the cold depths of
Step into the Captain’s chair and command the crew! Each team member has a
very particular set of skills that you’ll need to leverage to the full if you
want to survive, including…
* Teleporter Chief – Can beam around the ship at no cost.
* Cyborg – Immune to the mysterious forces of deep space.
* Crewman – Gets killed very easily… good thing there is an infinite supply!
* Counselor – Can manipulate skills for the best chance of success.
* Ensign – A fast learner, and even faster runner.
* Soldier – An expert in kicking alien ass.
…with more on the way!
Defend the ship against an unknown alien nemesis that will do everything they
can to blast you to atoms! Fortunately you have state-of-the-art systems to
help you out…
* Bridge – Scan for threats, repair shields and communicate with your crew.
* War Room – The Captain planned ahead, and left emergency dossiers to help you out.
* Armory – Destroy alien ships with torpedoes, and activate auto-turrets to repel boarders.
* CPU Core – Power-up your crew with skills.
* Cargo Hold – Bust open the cargo pods to grab lasers, scanners, and other helpful gear.
* Infirmary – He’s dead, Jim! Oh wait… no… it’s just a flesh wound. That can be fixed here.
* Science Lab – Upgrade the ship, and research spooky, sub-space anomalies.
* Engineering – Fix the Jump Core to get the heck outta there!
If you can keep your cool, repel the aliens, protect the crew, and keep the
systems operational long enough to repair the Jump Core, then you can activate
the engines and escape to Hyperspace!
Or is it Warp Speed? I can never remember…
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||TBD - Nothing too spicy though!|
|OS||Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||DX 10 card with shader model 4.0|
|HDD Space||2 GB available space|
- Flashover MegaSector
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- IonConquer Online
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Candy Crush Tales
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- Snow Bros. Jr.
- Investigation Forces: Operation Zero
- Blood Idol Wakabayashi-kun!
- TFM: The First Men
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Gold Edition
- A Hole In Space