Tennis Antics is a mixture of tennis and wacky arcade action. Both players
have a health bar similar to the ones used in fighting games. The objective of
the game is not to score points to win games & sets, but to deplete the
health bar of your opponent. This can be done in several ways:
* First you can try to play the ball past your opponent. The higher the number of times the ball bounces on his side of the court before he returns it, the more damage is done to his health bar.
* You can also collect & use power-ups that turn the ball into a bomb or a plasma weapon to hurt your opponent. Other power-ups available include ones that temporarily increase your running speed, give you the ability to steal a power-up from your opponent or give you a shield.
* Finally, if you hold down the swipe button long enough your character will launch a special attack at the other side of the court. However, while you’re building up this attack you can’t hit the ball.
Players can refill their health bar by eating fruit & candy that appears on
the court during gameplay. The first player to win the required number of
rounds (1, 3, 5 or 7) wins the match.
In the single-player story-mode you start with only one character and collect
19 other characters by beating them in the 3 available episodes. Unlocked
characters can then be used in exhibition games. The 3 episodes take place on
a pirate-themed galleon court, a horror-themed graveyard court and a
Christmas-themed wonderland court.
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Flashover MegaSector
- Tiberium Redux
- Cannonball Clash
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk