This Game has no review yet, please come back later...
This Game has no news yet, please come back later...
This Game has no walkthrough yet, please come back later...
A strategy RPG focused on rebuilding your capital city and planning your tactical excursions into the wildland of the Old World. You’ll be responsible for the fate of your people through difficult choices. Will you bring safety and comfort or will you die and be forgotten?
## About This Game
Tactics: Age of Affliction is a 2D turn-based combat simulation, in which you
script your tactics in advance, and watch the battles play out. You might plan
an attack on the Plains of Eorn and fight some dangerous Worn Trolls, so bring
some fire magic, or visit the Forests of Bree and get ambushed by The Fae with
their regenerative magic. The sky’s the limit in this deep combat sim.
Will you save the world from itself?
* Every action your heroes take is scripted in advance. If you want to spend weeks gathering herbs while your allies get mowed down fighting The Weevils in The Mountains, that’s on you. You should definitely help them, but maybe you’d like to pick their bodies clean after they’re defeated. It’s up to you.
* Carefully tuned combat system, inspired by the tabletop RPGs you love
* Using your knowledge of the world, equip your units with exactly the tools they need to survive
* Make challenging decisions to shape your world. Will you feed the people, or keep them to yourself so that you may fight another day?
* Rebuild your capital city so that it may one day return to its former glory
* Challenging moment-to-moment gameplay
* Hordes of enemies to study and defeat! Are they too aggressive, and opening themselves to an attack? Do they target your weakest allies first, and you need to guard them?
* Every time you play, you build your legacy, the way you want to.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||2.0 Ghz||2.0 Ghz|
|RAM||100 MB RAM||100 MB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7||Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+||128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+|
|HDD Space||100 MB available space||100 MB available space|
You must log in to post a comment