The gameplay consists of walking through maze-like areas filled with monsters with a goal of opening the gate leading to the next area. Playing as a bomberman, the player can lay bombs to destroy all of the monsters, which will subsequently open the gate. Destroying blocks in the maze may uncover useful items including remote control bombs, accelerators, and hearts. There are five levels total and at the end of each is a boss. Each boss is faced first alone in an arena. When defeated, the boss retreats to another arena where the player will face him in a personalized machine. After the boss is defeated, the player will continue to the next level.
Five evil cyborgs, called the "Five Dastardly Bombers" are bent on taking over the universe. At the planet Earth, they capture the original Bomberman, and he is placed in a prison cell in their base. He awakens in the dungeon of Magnet Bomber and must fight his way to a final showdown with the Magnet Bomber himself. In the following four levels, Bomberman will challenge Golem Bomber, Pretty Bomber, Brain Bomber, and their leader, Plasma Bomber in an effort to free the Earth of these alien invaders as well as save himself.
Bomberman Game Series [View Bomberman Full Game Series]
- Castle Crashing: The Beard
- Heimspiel 2006: Der Fußballmanager
- Invasion Of The Space Aliens Who Are Not From Earth But From Some Other Planet
- Inverse Universe: Room Escape
- Beyond Eldorado
- AETI ProFlight 2000
- ITEP Chess Program
- Zup! Zero 2 – OST
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition – Remastered – Helmet – “Unsung”
- Drag N Drop
- Invokers Tournament: 6-Month Subscription
- Orm and Cheep: Narrow Squeaks
- Tomomi Tsunoda: Come and Kiss Me