From the dark streets of San Diego to the deepest depths of the criminal underworld, control the Street Cleaner as he takes down outlaw scum in search of justice.
## About This Game
The Street Cleaner’s work is never done. Become Jack Slade on his quest to
wipe out criminal scum from the streets of San Diego in this 8-bit retro style
platformer. Your gun and your trusty baseball bat are the only tools you need
to take on the criminal underworld through seven action packed stages.
Street Cleaner is a modern synthwave artist based in San Diego. Inspired by
action films of the ’80s to write the soundtrack to a vigilante movie that
never existed, he has broadened his sound from retro synth inspiration to
chiptunes, darksynth, and more. Street Cleaner: The Video Game is the
licensed game that would have been made based on that movie, brought to
* ALL NEW soundtrack of authentic pulse-pounding 8-bit chiptunes by the Street Cleaner himself.
* Seven Stages featuring ten exciting boss fights.
* Stylish 8-bit retro aesthetics combined with modern visual flair like large scale pixel animations, parallax scrolling backgrounds and particle effects.
* In game controller/keyboard remapping for convenience and accessibility.
* “Assist Mode” game mode for accessibility options allows EVERYONE to play the game how they want to by adjusting settings like: infinite health, infinite ammo, double jump, reduced game speed, and more.
* “Hardcore Mode” game mode for players in search of extreme difficulty.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||1.2GHz processor or faster|
|RAM||512 MB RAM|
|OS||Microsoft Windows 7/8/10|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL 3.2 or better compatible hardware|
|HDD Space||300 MB available space|