Strategic Command 2 Patton Drives East is an expansion pack and will require the original English language Battlefront.com version of Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg to be installed and licensed on your computer in order to run! It will not work with any other version of Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg nor will it work simply by itself. Strategic Command 2 Patton Drives East does not require the Strategic Command 2 Weapons and Warfare Expansion to also be installed but will work if it is.
Patton Drives East allows players to explore the historically possible what ifs of WWII such as:
* What if the Western Allies and the Soviet Union went to war after defeating the Axis?
* Could America liberate a Europe subjugated by the Axis?
* What if the Western Allies had accepted a surrender from Germany and together they would fight against the USSR?
This expansion incorporates a list of new features including:
* New and bigger game map, now 172×46 tiles in size
* Much larger North American map area, stretching from Florida and the Gulf of Mexico all the way to the Rocky Mountains
* Enhanced and unpredictable AI via new decision events and global variables
* New unit graphics to reflect updated equipment and technologies that would become available post WWII
* Exciting new post-WWII Allies vs. USSR campaigns
* Thrilling re-envisioned classic campaigns with alternate history what-if situations
|Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Pentium III 1 GHz|
|RAM||512 MB RAM|
|Graphics Card||graphic card 128 MB (GeForce FX 5200 or better)|
|HDD Space||1.3 GB HDD|