A tough divorce, getting fired from a job … Why not make your life harder? Take on the role of a novice startup in Silicon Valley.
SVA – Episode 1
it’s a black Comedy, where you have to take on the role of K C Morris – a loser who has to run his project called Roundelay.
You are broke, have an alcoholic friend Larry, an angry ex, an absent investor, SVC and 8 days not to die. And this only the first episode, and further – the fun (worse). Believe us, We know firsthand.
– Realistic plot with a bit of insanity (not a bit actually)
– Touching upon relevant topics that may offend all those who like to be offended
– Parodies and references to everything that’s possible
– Variability in the spirit of the best games about walkings
– You can choose the gender, orientation, start-up, the ex, investors, etc.
– A bunch of extra game mechanics and mini-games
– Own mini-social network (why?)
– Survival mode where you have to control your hunger and stress levels
– Strange visual style
– Main character customization, which you will never see, but it can affect the gameplay
– Withdrawal of money for taxi trips
– Homeless man Bum, member of the Board of Directors of McCDS, the robot-Sofic, naked Amy and more
It’s complicated. It all started with a visual novel and ended up with the fact that we dropped SVA in a VAT with other games. And then we understood that we didn’t have enough money to make a beautiful production and we dropped the game in the VAT once again. As the result: SVA became visual casual-hardcore adventure novel from the first person with elements of survival and catching kakemono for RPG-elements with a slight touch of scrolling shooter and a simulator feeding the pigeons.
Our other projects:
P R O T O C O L
Horror LOCO PARENTIS
Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, General Mature Content
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||i3 3gen (or similar AMD)|
|OS||Win 7 or higher|
|Graphics Card||Nvidia Geforce 650 2 GB|
|HDD Space||5 MB available space|
|Game Analysis||In terms of game file size, you will need at least 5 MB of free disk space available. Startup Valley Adventure - Episode 1 system requirements state that you will need at least 4 GB of RAM. The cheapest graphics card you can play it on is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. To play Startup Valley Adventure - Episode 1 you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core 2 Duo E8400. Startup Valley Adventure - Episode 1 will run on PC system with Win 7 or higher and upwards.|