SkyFighters 1945 is a flight simulator, created by a team of real aviation enthusiasts – Bullseye Software. It allows all fans of duels in the sky to take part in combat missions located on almost all fronts of World War II. The game is characterized by the fact that missions are not related, and we do not play the role of a specific pilot of one of the parties to the conflict and do not take part in any particular battle. We simply carelessly complete the next tasks entrusted to us.
* Detailed reconstruction of eight planes that we can fly, i.e: P51D, F4U, Spitfire, Me109, FW190, Macchi Castoldi, Mitsubishi Zero.
* Five theatres of action: Iceland World, England/France, Sicily/Malta, New Georgias and Dogfight Island.
* 30 missions to complete. Large variety of mission targets, attacks on ground installations, ship sinking, shooting down V1 missiles, defense and attack of B-17 bombers, etc.
* Good AI of computer pilots, realistic flight model.
* Three-dimensional graphic design.
* Multiplayer gameplay options over the local network and the Internet, with up to eight simultaneous access to the game.
* Opportunity to watch the repetitions of their missions.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.