This Game has no review yet, please come back later...
This Game has no news yet, please come back later...
This Game has no walkthrough yet, please come back later...
Woefully ill-prepared, play as Junius as he struggles to uncover long-lost secrets new and old while fighting an impossible war.
## About This Game
After nearly decimating all of mankind, humanity looked to the stars to
rebuild their past glory. Under the guidance of a hero and his loyal
followers, life was brought back from the brink, their legacy bringing forth
peace that lasts to this day. But, trouble brews on the horizon…
Play as Captain Junius Fahrenheit, a soldier of the United Terran Vanguard
onboard the state-of-the-art ship, the Sierra, as him and his crew are thrown
into humanity’s first interplanetary war. Tasked to protect Earth and free its
colonies from under the Ares Confederacy of Mars’ grasp, there’s no question
that he must fight to protect everything he cares for…
…Are things really as simple as it seems…?
Experience the first part of the story of Sierra Ops!
## Game Features
* Real-time strategic gameplay with bullet hell elements.
* Beautiful hand-drawn anime visuals with lovingly rendered backgrounds
* Giant robot action.
* Ship and loadout customization
* Morally gray storyline spanning over 160 000 words that reacts to gameplay performance and choices.
* Everything you do matters and has consequences, big and small. Taking one opportunity may mean giving up on another. You only have so much time to act!
* Elaborate, time-sensitive relationship system with six characters to befriend one on one and to casually interact with around the ship… maybe it’ll lead to romance?
* Wibbly wobbly weird stuff! (Not guaranteed)
You must log in to post a comment