Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth – Rising Tide
Now, many decades after their first landfall on a new planet, the proud survivors of the first expeditions beyond Earth look up to see the skies darkened by a new breed of pioneers.
Beyond Earth extended the Civilization franchise from its historical setting into the possible futures of science fiction. Rising Tide extends Beyond Earth to new frontiers on the planet’s surface and beneath its seas, adding even more choices and diplomatic options as you continue to build “just one more turn” toward a new vision for the future of humanity.
- Colonize the Ocean: Build floating settlements and access natural resources hidden beneath the seas of the alien planet. Alien beasts with unique abilities inhabit the water and challenge the player in new ways. The ocean provides a fully replayable map, new gameplay mechanics and strategic possibilities for players to reign supreme on their new world.
- Dynamic Leader Traits: Players and AI Leaders alike unlock new Traits through gameplay and activate different combinations to respond to the changing world. These dynamic sets of Traits also provide benefits and add to the new Diplomacy system, governed by the new Fear and Respect attributes.
- New, Enhanced Diplomatic Options: Shape the diplomatic landscape by using political capital to upgrade your traits, change diplomatic relationships, and leverage the benefits of your allies’ traits.
- New Sponsors: Four new factions have been added to the game including Al Falah, nomad explorers descended from wealthy and resilient Middle Eastern states that possess a rich cultural and commercial heritage.
- New Artifact System: Collect and combine powerful relics to unlock new perks, unit upgrades, and buildings for your faction on the new world.
- New Hybrid Units: Affinities are competing visions for the future of humanity. By investing in multiple Affinities, rather than specializing in just one, players can unlock special hybrid Affinity units and upgrades.
- New Biomes: Two new world types have been added. Primordial worlds are rife in volcanic activity and the chaotic landscape of a world still forming. Frigid worlds have cooled in their great age, their surfaces covered with icy oceans and frozen tundra.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0|
|CPU SPEED||1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB|
|OS||Windows Vista SP2, Windows® 7, Windows 8/8.1||Windows Vista SP2, Windows® 7, Windows 8/8.1|
|Graphics Card||256 MB ATI Radeon HD 3650 or better, 256 MB nVidia 8800 GT or better, or Intel HD 3000 or better integrated graphics||AMD HD5000 series or better (or ATI R9 series for Mantle support), nVidia GT400 series or better, or Intel IvyBridge or better integrated graphics|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card||DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card|
|HDD Space||13 GB||13 GB|
|Can I run Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide?|