A simple RPG exploration adventure with swordplay. Plot: You receive a distress call from a long lost, aristocratic ancestor who specialized in research of the unnatural, located on an uncharted island. With your sister, set out to discover the islands mysteries & secrets. What will you find?
## About This Game
This is an adventure RPG with elements of swordplay.
In this open world game you have the control over two main heroes, and any
allies you can recruit or craft.
You are tasked with breaking the islands curse and freeing your family member,
however, how you go about this is up to you.
For example, you could take both your heroes along on your adventures.
Or you could leave one of them back in the village and prepare for the coming
night (usually you are attacked by a small horde at nightfall), while you go
explore, collect better equipment, and discover the island with your other
The game can be played top down or in third person,and has multiple combat
systems available, pick whichever style suits you best and adjust the
## At the moment you can expect the following features:
* Search for legendary weapons and armor to help you in your quest.
* Gather help for your main heroes by making friends with some creatures or by crafting others. (You can craft little “helpers” to help you right off the bat).
* Fight your enemies either top down or in direct control of your main hero.
* Direct control combat comes in two variations, one more traditional with pressing buttons for performing attacks or blocking, whereas the other one gives you a more “direct” control of your sword.
* Non target based combat system:
You do not need to focus on an enemy in order to hit them in third person or
in fencer mode. If you hit your enemy, you hit your enemy, it is as simple as
* Experience and a very simple level up system. You don’t need to spend hours learning tech trees, you literally just increase some attributes.
All creatures you control can gain experience and level up, not only the main
* Explore the small island without hand holding mechanics such as quest tracking lines, by orienting yourself solely on landmarks and your map.
Note: There is a per default disabled option in settings that allows you to
get a “your position” marker on the map.
## Is this a game for you?
Please bear in mind that this is an indie game, and that, whilst I am very
passionate about this project, I am a solo developer, and this, by its very
nature, brings about some natural limitations.
* Do you enjoy discovering new indie games? Do you like casual exploring without quest tracking lines and other hand holding mechanics? Are you open to try out non streamlined UI, movement and combat systems and have no high expectations regarding graphics?
Then this game is more than likely for you!
* Do you want a nearly flawless, streamlined AAA game off the shelf, and don’t enjoy thinking outside the box?
Then this game is probably not something you would enjoy.
## Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
Secrets of Moon Island features fantasy violence and monsters such as
zombie-like and skeleton-like creatures.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 @ 2.00 GHz or equivalent||Intel Core i7 or equivalent|
|RAM||6 GB RAM||12 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Graphics Card||Integrated Video Card (i.e. intel HD Graphics 620)||Dedicated Video Card 1GB+|
|HDD Space||5 GB available space||7 GB available space|
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Flashover MegaSector
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk
- IonConquer Online
You must log in to post a comment