Class based co-op rogue-lite! Inspired by games like Risk of Rain and Caveblazers. Void monsters sealed away for eons are awakening across the land! Pick a Sealer and put an end to the chaos!
## About This Game
Seals of the Bygone is a rogue-lite platformer with a large cast of playable
Sealers designed for couch co-op fans and perma-death enthusiasts. Seals of
the Bygone seeks to iterate on the subgenre with an emphasis on character
skill expression and run diversity.
## Class based rogue-lite action!
Explore randomized zones, defeat enemies to gain experience and gold, find
powerful items, battle intimidating bosses, and discover the secrets of the
Bygone! Unlock new things to keep runs fresh by completing challenges and
ranking up. Each Sealer has a unique kit waiting to be mastered. How far can
you make it?
## The Seals are failing!
Void monsters previously sealed away are breaking loose! Seals act as an
objective in-run, get to them before they break to siphon bonus void flames!
## Your run choices matter!
Manage 2 in-run currencies to build your character, your way. Randomness can
always be mitigated and outplayed with skill.
## Encounter powerful bosses!
Bosses require a different approach to combat. Learn their attacks and exploit
their weaknesses to obtain unique items.
## Bring up to 3 friends into local co-op!
Support each other with buffs and healing effects. Some Sealers’ skills can be
coordinated with others to maximize their impact.
## RPG stat system!
View your Sealers’ full stats at any time. Items and abilities scale with
different types of damage, further increasing character building potential.
## Key Features
* Play as one of many Sealers each with unique abilities
* Local Co-op with up to 4 people on the same screen
* Over 70 unlockables including items, signs and Sealers to keep runs fresh
* Discover item synergies and emergent combat opportunities
* Explore 6 handcrafted and randomized zones
* Fine-tune your Sealer with stat modifying signs
* Conquer over 30 challenges
* Moody and dense electronic soundtrack
* A real game made passionately by a single person 🙂
You must log in to post a comment