Scikor Final Scale
## About This Game
An astronaut who was traveling on his ship looking for crystals that could fit
into a mysterious meteor, saw the red crystal he was looking for near a
planet. He descended to a place with several colored structures and spikes
everywhere and tried to reach the crystal, but eventually fell into the vacuum
A seahorse creature floated in and said it could help him collect the crystals
in this strange, music-filled place to uncover the secret of the meteor.
Final Scale is a platform game in which you use powers granted by musical
instruments to pass the challenges.
* 20 Space suits, which are released by purchasing with the game coins, or by finding the silver and gold itens scattered throughout the phases.
* 20 Trails, which leaves a trail of musical magic on the go.
* 21 Masks that appear when a power is activated.[/ list]
Adding over 8000 possible customization combinations.
Original songs that change through the stages as the player collects the
Use the Jukebox inside the player’s ship to play the tracks and enjoy the
## Star Shapes
Each planet visited has stellar shapes throughout the phase that need to be
remembered by the player, who upon reaching the end must solve a memory key,
placing each shape on the stage in the correct order that appeared to release
the crystal of that level.
Seven stages built piece by piece with a variety of challenges across seven
planets of the Gah system.
The levels have a system of medals (bronze, silver and gold) that are awarded
according to the time taken by the player to finish it. Achieving good medals
releases character customization items.
## There are still secrets. Unravel them
## And More
* Ramps – causes the player to slide down uncontrolled and need to jump to exit them.
* Platform Notes – These are platforms that activate a one-note sound on the musical scale, if it is not on the scale the note disappears.
* Saws – attack the player as he approach and hit the walls.
* Time notes – disappear shortly after the player steps on them.
* Movement Notes – As you climb these platforms they begin to move and the player can change the direction of movement by walking to the corners.
* Spike Notes – move quickly horizontally as the player approaches, only stop when they collide with a wall, which is when they create a shell for a few seconds that allows the player to climb on them without taking damage, and then repeat the movement on the wall. opposite direction by disabling the shell.
* Cannons – Fired shots repeatedly, staying at the off-scale notes position.
* Lasers – Lasers are disabled by passing their respective button on the stage or stepping on the variable note at the right moment.
* Variable note – This note moves around the keyboard changing its true or false condition relative to scale.
* Drones – are robots that can have various movements, appear with spikes and flames.
* Time Spikes – appear and disappear according to the counter in your base.
* Flame Throwers – Devices that launch a tongue of fire may appear connected to drones.
* Trampoline – A device that send the player up.
* Impulse notes – These are notes that push the player up and disappear.
* Checkpoints – allow the player to quickly return to a near point after dying, maintaining a fast pace of play.
* Death Spikes- When dropped on these spikes the player is sent to the last checkpoint, losing half the coins.
* Inverted Zone – Entering this area reverses the player controls.
* Gravity Zones – push the player in a certain direction, do not influence if using flute power.
* Coins- The game has coins during phases, which can be lost when taking damage, they vary in value according to color, being gold the most valuable, at the end of the phase these coins are added to the money of the player. player in the game.
* Super Coin – is a large coin that keeps changing color as it passes by the player and is teleported to an area with rewards (itens or a lot of coins).[/ list]
|Minimum System Requirements|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Graphics Card||512 MB VRAM|
|Direct X||Version 10|
|HDD Space||200 MB available space|