Play Sen in this exciting first-person adventure game with real-time 3D rendered virtual worlds and characters. Explore eye-catching environments while solving puzzles of various types and difficulty, all woven into an engrossing and unforgettable story.
Schizm II: Chameleon features:
* The sequel to the best-selling Schizm: Mysterious Journey
* Story and dialogue by award-winning Australian science-fiction writer Terry Dowling.
* Distinctive environments with more than 40 outdoor and indoor locations, created in stunning detail by a team of highly talented, award-winning artists
* Active worlds with many animated features, dynamic lighting, striking special effects.
* Nonviolent gameplay suitable for any gamer, offering a great intellectual challenge with more than 25 different puzzles
* Developed with the highly advanced 3D engine Jupiter licensed from Touchdown Entertainment (used to power the highly acclaimed No One Lives Forever 2 game)
* Advanced real-time rendering engine allowing gameplay with high frame rates in all resolutions up to 1600×1200, offering complete freedom of movement and navigation.
* Atmospheric non-distracting musical soundtrack combined with detailed ambient soundscapes and precisely positioned 3D sound sources
|Minimum System Requirements|
|RAM||128 MB RAM (256MB for Windows XP)|
|OS||Windows(r) 98 / 98SE / ME / 2000 (with latest service pack)/ XP|
|Direct X||64MB Direct3D compatible video card with HARDWARE T&L, 32-bit color support, and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver (128MB Recommended)|
|SOUND CARD||DirectSound(r) compatible 16-bit sound card with DirectX 8.1 compatible driver|