Sad Robo [1.3.0] was developed by noodlesteak
Sad Robo [1.3.0] was Released on Windows,Mac,Linux,Web
Sad Robo [1.3.0] is a Single & Multiplayer game
This game is in early access.
## Update 1.3.0 ! Check it out !
## summary :
### 1 : gameplay
### 2 : how to play
### 3 : the devs
1 : GAMEPLAY
In the game “Sad Robo” two robots fight in a small 2d arena. This is a 2d shooter game and if you are friend-less you can play with the awesome IA by pressing “P” ingame. You need to shoot your opponent until he has not more lives. For now there is 3 different backgrounds which do not affect gameplay.
### 2 : HOW TO PLAY
You shoot a small laser which goes from you to your aiming cursor. All controls are told to you in-game. This is a browser game. You can tweak a lot of things such as : AI level, starting lives, game mode (beta). ps : qwerty, azerty keyboard and controller are supported (controller still recommended)
While playing the first time you’ll experience how special the aiming system is. This is a true gameplay choice which, as for us, turn “Sad Robo” into an original and demanding 2d shooter despite its minimalist level design.
### 3 : THE DEVS
Visuals and PixelArt : Anicet.N
music : Stonemcknuckle.bandcamp.com
by Stone McKnuckle
Coding : Anicet.N
code used : css/html/js x phaser.js
contact me : [email protected]
This game is open source and we are curious to know what you do with our game !
Don’t be afraid to share things related to the game in the comments 🙂
Don’t forget, this game is not a finished product, adjustments are planned !
## Now you can play the game here [v1.3.0a] : Anicetngrt.github.io
I managed to put it on github thanks to Julian !
You can visite his website he made a nice pokemon like game : Opmon-game.ga
### Roadmap :
* adding more backgrounds (low priority)
* improving hud (low priority)
* ~~adding more sophisticated level design (low priority)~~ (alternative way found)
* adding progression feedbacks and rewards
* ~~hosting it on a website so you can play it instantly without downloading it (high priority)~~ DONE
* online multiplayer mode .io game like (high priority but this is not coming soon)
* getting better at css lel
* adding support for more browsers than only firefox (high priority)