Pearl Harbor: Shadows over the Oahu is a graphically interesting shooter set in the historic scenery of the American military base Pearl Harbor attacked by Japanese aviation. The player’s task is to defend the base against incoming bombers using anti-aircraft artillery. Both Japanese and American planes appear in the game. Each shooting is rewarded not only with points, but also with spectacular explosions. The whole is accompanied by dynamic sound effects. As an interesting addition it is worth mentioning fragments of authentic war chronicles appearing as film interludes.
* Reproduction of authentic action sites and locations from the Pearl Harbor base.
* Authentic aircraft models from this period.
* Mouse control.
* The plot can be rotated 360 degrees.
* Original war chronicles and radio recordings.
* Authentic recordings from the battlefield and realistic sounds of explosions.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.