This content requires the base game PAYDAY 2 on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
The Election Day Heist is the third free heist update to PAYDAY 2. It allows
heisters to take a new contract from the corrupt politician the Elephant
called the Election Day job. A free pistol weapon, skill changes, a big
stealth update and new assets have been added. This heist was a part of update
25 and is completely free for our players.
## Key Features
• A new heist available for free – The Election Day Heist is the third free
heist update to PAYDAY 2. It allows heisters to take a new contract from the
corrupt politician the Elephant called the Election Day heist. Heisters are to
help the Elephant get his man Bob McKendrick into the Mayor’s office by
locating the voting machines. You then need to hack the machines to swing the
vote and finally, you need to make sure no suspicion falls on The Elephant.
• A free pistol weapon – The Chimano Custom pistol is also added for free to
anyone who joins the Official PAYDAY 2 Community group on Steam.
• The big stealth update – Changes to the stealth are introduced to further
improver gameplay. Special thanks to the PAYDAY community for their continued
feedback and support.
• New asset types – New assets have been added such as the Spotter who helps
to spot guards and the Body Bags asset that lets you share body bags.
• Skill changes – The Spotter skill replaces the Smooth Talker skill, the
Camera Loop skill replaces the Lucky Charm skill and the Cleaner skill has
• 10 new achievements to unlock – Heisters can now enjoy 10 new and
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||3 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows XP SP3||Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256MB minimum)||NVIDIA GeForce GTX460/ATI Radeon HD 5850 (512MB minimum)|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX 9.0c compatible||DirectX 9.0c compatible|
|HDD Space||13 GB HD space||13 GB HD space|
You must log in to post a comment