PAYDAY 2: Gage Chivalry Pack
### Steam Store Description
Time to explore the art of ancient warfare and get medieval on some asses.
The Gage Chivalry Pack is the 28th DLC for PAYDAY 2 and is a collaboration
between Torn Banner Studios and OVERKILL! Go medieval on D.C.’s finest with
weapons from Gage’s latest stolen goods including the Great Sword, the Morning
Star, the Buckler Shield and the Bearded Axe who all fit in the melee slot. If
ranged combat is more your thing you can use the Heavy Crossbow, the Light
Crossbow or the classic English Longbow who all come with explosive and poison
customization. And when all else fails trust in the throwable Javelin to save
the day, just make sure to hit them right between the eyes. The Gage Chivalry
Pack also includes four helmets from Chivalry Medieval Warfare and four
medieval themed patterns and materials as well as four new achievments!
## Key Features
• English Longbow – The English Longbow was the original weapon of mass
destruction. Providing devastating power at range, it could end a battle
before a single sword was swung. Comes with an explosive arrow and a poison
• Throwable Javelin – With its origins lost in murky pre-history, the javelin
is a simple weapon. After all, it’s a thrown stick with a pointy end that
ruins someone’s day. Despite this simplicity, it still requires skill and
strength to use.
• Light Crossbow – The crossbow was a game-changer on the battlefield. It was
simple in its design, cheap in its construction and powerful enough to punch
through a knight’s plate armor. Comes with an explosive bolt and a poison bolt
• Heavy Crossbow – The heavy crossbow traded speed and weight to provide extra
range and power. As noted by Richard I’s chronicler at the Battle of Arsuf
“…the heavy croffbow entered the field, and yay did verily fuck fhit up.”
Comes with an explosive bolt and a poison bolt choice.
• Four new melee weapons – Includes the morning star, great sword, bearded axe
and the buckler shield.
• Four new masks – Four knightly helmets have been added to the game,
including the Agatha Knight Veteran, Agatha Vanguard Veteran, Mason Knight
Veteran and Mason Vanguard Veteran.
• Four new patterns – Enjoy four new patterns inspired from the old medieval
• Four new materials – Four new, chivalrous materials have been added.
• 4 new achievements to unlock – We’ve added four new mysterious achievements
for you and your friends to unlock.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core Processor|
|CPU SPEED||2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core Processor|
|VRAM||256 MB||512 MB|
|RAM||2 GB||3 GB|
|OS||Windows XP SP3||Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256MB minimum)||NVIDIA GeForce GTX460/ATI Radeon HD 5850 (512MB minimum)|
|HDD Space||13 GB||13 GB|