This content requires the base game OMSI 2: Steam Edition on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
Be a bus driver!
Have you ever dreamt of being a bus driver? Well, now you can take your seat
behind the steering wheel of faithfully recreated service buses of the “Wiener
Linien”! Fully functional cockpits with lots of animations and realistic
sounds ensure high authenticity and create a simulation with the true flair of
“Wien 1 – Line 24A” is the first of two add-ons for OMSI 2 placed in Vienna.
It includes the route of Line 24A in different variants and traffic routings
as well as the appropriate articulated busses of high-floor and low-floor
The interesting and challenging routing has been modeled in a true-to-original
way with many objects and details and offers prolonged driving pleasure for
beginners and advanced drivers alike.
The buses are completely animated and include lots of functions of the
everyday bus rides such as original announcements! AI-controlled passenger
cars, buses, trains, trams and subways can be encountered on the route thereby
putting the finishing touches on the scenery.
An ideal complement to this add-on is “Wien 2 – Line 23A”: The rigid buses
that operate on Line 23A start out from the same point of departure as those
on Line 24A. Together, both add-ons ensure great variety and driving fun for
many, many hours!
* Articulated bus NL 205 M12 (first low-floor generation)
* Articulated bus LU 200 M11 (last high-floor generation)
* Route Vienna – Line 24A until the year 2005 up to Kagran
* New routing Vienna – Line 24A since 2006 up to “Kagraner Platz”
* Lots of new objects and street models
* Real streets and buildings – maximum of authenticity
* Many different routings with original timetables
* Original „Wiener Linien” bus stop announcements
* AI tram Type E1-c3 and Type ULF
* AI subway Type U
* All vehicles are original replicas of the “Wiener Linien”
* New AI cars and AI motorbikes, perfectly animated – for the first time in OMSI’s traffic
* Interesting and challenging routing
* Many details and authentic scenery objects
Area / Line: Vienna, 22nd District
Line 24A in different routings:
* until 2006: Kagran U – Invalidensiedlung
* since 2006: Kagraner Platz U – Invalidensiedlung
|Minimum System Requirements|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Graphics Card||1024 MB VRAM (DirectX: 9.0 or higher)|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c|
|HDD Space||6 GB available space|