This Game has no review yet, please come back later...
This Game has no news yet, please come back later...
This Game has no walkthrough yet, please come back later...
Ocean’s Heart is an epic top-down action RPG in which you explore a beautiful archipelago as a young woman named Tilia. Take on contracts to fight monsters, descend deep into ancient dungeons, defeat menacing foes, and unravel the mystery of Ocean’s Heart. All done in beautiful, bright pixel art.
## About This Game
Ocean’s Heart is an action RPG featuring detailed pixel art with a heavy focus
on exploration. In a lively world teeming with secrets and mysteries, Tilia
sets out in search of her missing father. Follow the trail through the ruins
of a flooded kingdom, shape the future of the current world, or keep your head
down and focus on your own mission in this epic retro-inspired adventure!
Explore a detailed and beautiful world, brimming with secrets hidden in misty
forests, isolated mountain peaks, or saltwater marshes. Every area is filled
with unique and meaningful sidequests, ancient mysteries, and dangers.
Battle fearsome monsters and wield various weapons and ancient magic to defeat
or outmaneuver them. Search for special materials to upgrade your weapons
until you’re demolishing monsters who once put up a fierce fight.
Gather various items throughout the world to craft potions, upgrade weapons,
and expand your ever-growing arsenal.
## Game Features
* Retro-inspired action RPG with modern trimmings.
* A lively and gorgeously pixeled world full of secrets free to explore at your own pace.
* Menacing enemies and tense boss fights that’ll keep you on your toes.
* An exciting array of weapons, spells, and abilities. Experiment to find your favorites for every situation and foe.
* Unique, character-driven sidequests with heartwarming or twisted stories that expand upon the world’s lore.
* Foraging and crafting elements to increase your chances of survival in a nasty fight.
* Quirky charm and humor to keep you smiling on your extraordinary adventure!
You must log in to post a comment