NGU INDUSTRIES (sequel to NGU IDLE) is a Free To Play Idle game and Factory Manager! It’s packed with weird humor, tons of upgrades, and many hours of content! If you want that sweet, sweet dopamine release that comes with making Numbers Go Up, NGU INDUSTRIES is your game!
## About This Game
From the crayon-eaters that brought you NGU IDLE, we present: NGU INDUSTRIES!
NGU INDUSTRIES is a brand-new Idle Clicker and Factory Manager game featuring:
* Hundreds of unique, hand drawn materials to manufacture! Mine some Cardboard Ore, construct a glucose-based explosives, or build a Buttbot complete with twin machine guns!
* Place Buildings, Beacons, Labs, Army units and more in a wide variety of layouts to try to optimize and min-max your Factory! Math nerds love this stuff.
* Encounter or Fight a wide variety of characters to expand your control of the NGUniverse! Mow down Fleshy Demons, meet the infamous Brian, destroy an entire armada of futuristic spaceships, make friends with a Cool Camel, or stomp on sentient candy corn!
* Play around with a unfolding set of Features and resources that unlock as you progress! Complete Work Orders for customers to receive BDSM (oh my)! Use labs to research stupid topics to earn mysterious Elementium! Plant and breed crops that give you… stats! somehow!
* Progress Bars! They fill and then give you stuff and it feels nice.
* A great mix of active and Idle gameplay for everyone to enjoy!
* A Gripping, hilarious, and sometimes sexy story that unfolds as you progress!
* Even more awful-er puns.
* A page dedicated to showing off all your progress and giving you shiny medals and trophies for making Numbers Go Up.
* Way better Graphics than the last game! Featuring revolutionary new COLOURS and SHADING technology.
* A Badly Drawn Kitty!
* Premium currency you can PASSIVELY OBTAIN at a reasonable pace, without paying a cent. Only toss some money my way if you want to support me, not because you need to in order to progress.
* Absolutely no rats this time. Nope. No rats whatsoever. c:
## Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
There’s swearwords up to and including the F-bomb and lots of crude potty
humour. I will never grow up and you can’t make me.