Nemo D.O PC Game is a puzzle action game. Player should control the two robots simultaneously to achieve the goal. Now these robots wanders the cities of machine which has been desolated by the war, and tries to find the ‘Tower of Relja’ to seek for the last hope for human beings. The game provides two gamemodes, singleplayer and multiplayer, and each mode has a different kind of fun. Singleplayer mode of Nemo D.O begins with the story of the old-fashioned robot woke up on the pile of machinery. One day in year 2133, the power supply of these abandoned robot suddenly turned on, in front of blast furnace in machinery graveyard.
### Features of Nemo DO
Following are the main features of Nemo DO that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
* The main characters are two robots which you can see on screenshots.
* The round one ‘DO(D.O.)’ can fire bullets to attack the hostile traps.
* The square-ish ‘Nemo’ can push or lift the objects using the magnetic force.
* Multiplayer mode provides the versus match between 2 players.
* Each player should move and shoot to destroy opponent’s robots.
* You can shoot when you have remaining bullets.
* You can use the objects to decoy the competitor’s robots into the traps.
* The multiplayer mode doesn’t provide vs. A.I. mode, and always requires two players.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||INTEL Core i5||INTEL Core i7|
|VRAM||256 MB||512 MB|
|RAM||8 GB||8 GB|
|OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-Bit)||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-Bit)|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX Compatible||DirectX Compatible|
|HDD Space||500 MB free||500 MB free|