Missile-X was developed by Taito Corporation., Released in March 1977
HOW TO PLAY:
* One player game
* Targets are small tanks (100 points), large tanks (200 points), and jeeps (400 points) which move across the simulated landscape from right to left and left to right.
* Set the target selection lever to 100, 200, or 400, so that it corresponds to the target on the screen.
* While avoiding anti-missile fire, guide the launched missile control stick.
* Playing time is 90 seconds, extended play time when score reaches 4000.
* Solid state circuitry for dependable trouble free operation.
* Fantastic back scenery in real life color captures the players attention and gives the game a touch of realism.
* Authentic sound missile launch, explosions when a ‘hit’ is made, as well as the realistic engine sounds of jeeps and tanks.
Height… 65 in. (1640 mm).
Width…. 26 in. (650 mm).
Depth…. 31 in. (790 mm).
Weight… 176 lbs (80 kg).
Released in March 1977 in Japan.