* * *
The game’s story is based around short-circuiting a large invasion brought about from the Galaxion Empire, four oddballs are chosen and assembled under “The Menagerie” to accomplish this task. This plot is helped along by two defectives of the said empire. Tac Talismina and her genetic son, Spooky Schema, who is one of the Menagerie himself. I think Tac as voiced by Kate Holden may do a better job of explaining this than I am.
Thanks are also to be extended to BasilMeer, my employee who did the voice acting for Gerald in that video.
* Menagerie boasts a deep and well balanced sideview combat system. With buffs and debuffs you’ll come to rely on, every boss has thoroughly tested and well implemented mechanics, and strategy is a huge part of winning. If you go in with the assumption spam attacking will let you win, you’ll find you’re gravely mistaken very quickly.
* To compliment it’s combat, the game harvests a gathering and fusion system, which allows you to break and collect resources from your surrounding environment and use them to make items of varied use.
* If the several hours of Linear gameplay content weren’t enough, there is a very big focus on optional content, this is especially evident later in the game, where the Origin Galaxy is opened up to the player and you can explore several intriguing alien worlds and defeat optional bosses who provide a very real challenge.
* The game boasts seven intense video sequences the likes of which very few rpg maker games see. These help greatly in defining what is going on and are epic cinematics to boot.
* Each character is well thought out and has a skillset fitting of their personality. Each has a unique favorite stat and several personality quips and disorders to round them out.
* Each world is polished with love and attention to detail, making exploration not only rewarding, but enticing as well.
* Several tiers of optional content open up as you progress in the current tier, and 4 whole weapon tiers are devoted to Optional conquest, as well as several new zones.
* Amidst the turn based battles, several player-dependant events are also available, fighting a villain while riding a meteor through space and taking a warship head on are only two of many examples.
* Custom graphics
* Custom soundtrack
* Over 50 enemies
* 100+ Items
* Progress-based leveling curve.
Menagerie: Remastered! was developed by Crazy Chimp Collective, Released in 2014-12-12
Menagerie: Remastered! was Released on Windows
Menagerie: Remastered! is a Single Player game
You must log in to post a comment