Memory Illusions is a single player VR looter shooter featuring realistic weapons, upgrades, attachments, randomize options, and player progression in fast paced action environments.
## About This Game
## About the game:
Memory Illusions is a single player VR looter shooter featuring realistic
weapons, upgrades, attachments, randomize options, and player progression in
fast paced action environments.
Most of all Memory Illusions is about gun play and choice. Where you play and
how you play will be defined by you. Currently our weapons have realistic
weapons actions including realistic reloading, spread, recoil, bullet
penetration and fire rate. As we go through Early Access we attempt to add
arcade weapons functionality like quick reloads and simplified reloading for
those who don’t want to play with realistic weapons actions.
You can choose between levels; a kill house, mini boss level and wave
As we progress, in Early Access, we want to build towards our defined
“objective” based levels, but for now we have included samples of a couple of
these level areas as wave levels (without objectives) and a mini boss level to
show off the areas, mechanics, systems, AI, interactions and the gun play.
## Firing Ranges
Head over to one of the firing ranges to learn each weapon with different
Play in our dev test sandbox with a variety of features that may or may not be
in each level.
## Key Features
* Realistic weapons setup, firing, and reloading.
* Sitting, Standing, Room Scale VR, free movement and snap turning
* Strobe effects and loud Audio effects are in use throughout this title. Muzzle flashes, flash lights, flash bangs and more can cause flashing and strobing lights in many of our levels. If you are sensitive to these affects you should not play this title.
* Designed for higher end machines so we can push the graphics and overall look of Memory Illusions. There are several different options to reduce the quality. We start the game on a medium setting. If you have the hardware turn it up!
* Designed for VR headsets with newer controllers (Rift S, Quest 2 (WIFI/Link Cable), Index). While the vive wand is supported you won’t have all of the same functionality due to the limited inputs.
* Not currently testing on WMR headsets and so we don’t currently list it as supported.
* No teleportation
* There are some situations that can make some players very motion sick. We have included several options you can affect to try and alleviate this such as tunneling and speed reductions.
* This is an always online title as we are working towards a friends only co-op multiplayer option we only want to design, develop and maintain one set of instructions for the player.
## Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
You will be able to take control of a selection of realistic firearms,
explosive devices and vehicles that can be used to visibly harm and/or kill
any other player, enemy and/or NPCs which may include, but is not limited to,
animals, humans, robots, and creatures.
Some of these characters can be wounded/exploded and leave varying amounts of
blood, body parts and internal organs in the field of play.