Mayhem in Single Valley (Coming Soon) was developed by Fluxscopic Ltd.
Mayhem in Single Valley (Coming Soon) was Released on Windows,Mac,Linux
Mayhem in Single Valley (Coming Soon) is a Single Player game
Help Jack survive his voyage of self-discovery!
Mayhem in Single Valley is the story of Jack, a local troublemaker who makes a series of earth-shattering discoveries on the day he is supposed to leave home for a new life in the city.
Single Valley is a microcosm of everyday life but with our fears and paranoia dialled up to eleven. Imagine a town where the craziest news stories happen regularly, where the odds of getting struck by lightning or attacked by misinformed townsfolk are never in your favour, and you are one step closer to envisioning life in Single Valley.
Mayhem in Single Valley moved to full production in 2018 and is scheduled for release 2019. We have built the full version from the ground up. Please follow our devlog for all the latest news and updates. Happy gaming – Brian : )
### Key Features
* An in-depth story with weird and wonderful fleshed-out characters.
* Lots of level-up items, Easter eggs, and mini games.
* Combine different food types, antidotes, and poisons to escape and/or manipulate crazed wildlife and bosses.
* Pull, push, drag, and generally fling items about your environment to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
* Throw in any direction as you run for your life.
* Portable cassette player based soundtrack. You decide what music you’d like to accompany your battles.
* The river has a current, anything that falls in will float down stream.
* Your bag is your inventory, drop it if you want to swim across the river.
* Crazed animals will chase you between levels. Shake them off if you want to survive.
* Everything is modular, use NPCs like items, discard your cassette player/soundtrack, throw a fish enemy to distract a hungry bear.
* Dynamic lighting and shadows… are those poisoned rats’ eyes I see glowing in the dark.
* Enemies and characters have multiple desires and fears. Squirrels are afraid of bears. Wake a bear, get him to chase you, to clear an escape route of nutty critters.
* Lots of JJ Abrams-esque secret stuff I can’t speak about right now : )