_London 2012_ is the officially licensed game of the Olympic Games 2012 in
London. However, the license only affects the locations, the athletes are
fake. With the editor, names and the optical appearance can be changed.
The game features a variety of sports events (full list below), which play out
as mini games. Each mini game type has different demands to the player, e.g.
quick time events, punching a button as fast as possible, punching a button
rhythmically or pressing a button at the correct time to trigger an action. In
some disciplines, the player has limited control over the athlete’s movements,
e.g. table tennis or beach volleyball. In single player mode, the player
starts in all disciplines with one nation, and in multiplayer mode there are a
few rule adjustments.
The console versions support movement controls during multiplayer.
The disciplines are:
* Athletics (100m, 200m, 400m, 110m Hurdles, Javelin Throw, Shot Put, Discus Throw, Long Jump, Triple Jump)
* Shooting (25m Rapid Fire Pistol, Skeet)
* Archery (Archery Individual, Archery Team)
* Swimming (50m Freestyle, 100m Freestyle, 100m Backstroke, 100m Butterfly, 100m Breaststroke)
* Diving (3m Springboard, 3m Springboard Synchronised, 10m Platform, 10m Platform Synchronized)
* Gymnastics (Vault, Trampoline)
* Canoe Slalom (K1 Kayak Single)
* Cycling (Keirin)
* Table Tennis
* Beach Volleyball
* Rowing (Single Sculls)
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo||INTEL Core i3|
|VRAM||1 GB||2 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||8 GB|
|OS||Windows Vista SP2||Windows Vista SP2/7/8/8.1/10|
|Direct X||DirectX 10||10|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX Compatible||DirectX Compatible|
|HDD Space||10 GB free||10 GB free|