Figure out and schedule cargo deliveries across the state of Nevada, USA to solve the logistical problems. Includes cities like Las Vega, Reno, Carson City, Death Valley and many, many more. Over 100 towns, 5,000 businesses and mini-games to play.
## About This Game
LOGistICAL 2: USA – Nevada is a large open-world, strategy, puzzle game where
you transport different cargoes to complete all the towns and businesses
throughout the state.
… including Casinos, Golf Courses, Ghost Towns, UFOs, Hoover Dam and a
Each LOGistICAL module has many unique things to do. In LOGistICAL 2: USA –
Nevada you can:
* Fix roads to towns, businesses and throughout the complex road system.
* Upgrade minor roads to enable 8 ton, 20 ton and much larger trucks to traverse.
* Roads to towns and businesses are all of the highest quality, so don’t need upgrading.
* Find some of the industries throughout the map. Upgrade them so you can build your own.
* Complete enough businesses and they will build industries for you with the “Business Industry Cycle” (BIC).
* Incomplete towns will allow an industry to be built. Once the town is complete you can build more.
* Buy a gold mine and then complete casino businesses to play the mini-games within the casinos. Change surplus cash into truck boosts.
* Over 150 industry types.
* Over 50 business types.
* Businesses don’t consume resources.
* Unlock towns by completing surrounding businesses.
* Businesses now have a static score this is not based on trucks sizes or amounts.
* Complete businesses to gain truck boosts.
* Truck boosts include a super speed multiplier.
* Module includes contracts to complete for those not knowing just where to start. Discover UFOs, Ghost towns, a Gigafactory, Hoover Dam, Burning Man, ++
## LOGistICAL Summary
The whole game is a huge puzzle while each town is its own little piece of
puzzling. There are thousands of town and businesses to complete.
Plenty of towns are easy enough. Some take complex planning. Do them in your
own order. Get bonuses for completing regions and contracts.
Some cargoes are easy to get. Others you have to create in industries. Use
existing industries and build your own.
The further you get from the start the more strategies you have to use.
Boost up your trucks with bonuses. Last truck delivering gets the bonus.
The towns, roads and map are to scale. Current or historical industry
placement. It is very educational as well as entertaining.
## There Is Plenty More to Keep You On Your toes.
Towns consume the cargoes you are trying to get to completion.
Big trucks are great for moving lots of stuff, but can’t travel everywhere.
There are lots of broken roads that need deliveries.
Upgrade the industries for better exponential throughput.
Cargo stores can sure come in handy.
What! I can’t take my big trucks across the water on a ferry.
… and what is with those quarantine checkpoints?
Complete towns, roads, industries, contracts, regions and states for lots of
in-game and Steam achievements.
LOGistICAL 2: USA – Nevada continues version 2 of the LOGistICAL puzzle
family. The map has been enhanced and the towns are everywhere plus many other
Many new LOGistICAL 2 updates will also be backward compatible for LOGistICAL
* New road mapping
* Thousands of mini towns to complete with many different resource requirements
* Hundreds of towns and thousands of businesses and other places to complete
* Supply and finish many large cities
* Work your way through the long complex maze of road enhancements to finally allow all your large trucks access across the state or country
* Road upgrading
* Many, many other small and large puzzles and situations to complete.
LOGistICAL 2 brings you all the fun and puzzling of LOGistICAL with even more
towns, more puzzles and much more to do.
This LOGistICAL 2: USA – Nevada module brings you…
Over 100 towns and 5,000 businesses to complete. There are 50 types of
business to discover.
LOGistICAL 2: USA – Nevada game covers the state of Nevada, USA including
cities like Las Vega, Reno, Carson City, Death Valley and many, many more.
There are many new obstacles and deliveries to make.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||1.7+ GHz or better|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 or later|
|Graphics Card||256+MB with 1024x768 resolution|
|HDD Space||500 MB available space|
|Game Analysis||To play LOGistICAL 2: USA - Nevada you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz. The cheapest graphics card you can play it on is an NVIDIA GeForce 6100. You will need at least 500 MB of free disk space to install LOGistICAL 2: USA - Nevada. The minimum memory requirement for LOGistICAL 2: USA - Nevada is 2 GB of RAM installed in your computer. LOGistICAL 2: USA - Nevada will run on PC system with Windows 7 or later and upwards.|